Sunday, May 13, 2012

Couple solar images from today..

Man, the sun was amazing today visually. I wish I could have captured the eyepiece view. AR1476 was huge, and prom activity was pretty nice too. I didn't break out the mallincam, just stayed with the tucsen imager. Here are the best from today's lot. Solar activity like this has me drooling to see what I can accomplish with the resolution of a monochrome imager such as the Imaging Source DMK41. I think I have reached the limit of performance with the Tucsen imager.




1 comment:

  1. Hello Andy, Let me introduce myself firstly. My name is Linjing from Tucsen camera. I am glad to see that you have used Tucsen camera. I tried to mail you but don't find your mail address. Could you please send the mail to me (linjing@tucsen.com). We produced some new cameras, and are seeking some professionals to test them for us. Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete